Thursday, December 3, 2009

Removing hyperlinks in Microsoft Applications.

There are times when I am having a project and it requires me to look for resources from the internet. Most of the time, I will look up on Wikipedia, and it troubles me so much when I copy and paste an article that is full of links to Microsoft Word.

Remove hyperlinks in Microsoft Word

Instead of removing those links one by one, you can try this method, which only consist of two steps, but will remove all links in one go.

  1. Press Ctrl+A, which will highlight the entire text
  2. Press Ctrl+Shift+F9 (OR Ctrl+6), and you will see all links disappearing within seconds

This method is working on my Microsoft Word 2003 (and MS Word 2007) I havent tried on different versions. Thanks Tech Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment